BTL-6000 Lymphastim 12 Topline is an easy to use presso-therapy system for medical and aesthetic practices. Its overlapping chambers provide a gentle massage. This encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body, similar to the manual lymph drainage provided by therapist’s hands.
It is a 12-channel presso-therapy user-friendly interface with 5.7” color touch screen. It comes among a BTL encyclopaedia with medical and aesthetic protocols. This device has a memory for up to 100 user-defined programs. BTL-6000 consists continuous pressure setting 20 -160 mmHg with gradient setting. It has a full-length zipper for easy wear and several applicators with additional zipper for enlarging the sleeves.
The device automatically identifies the applicators and it has connectors for easy applicator-swapping, just plug the instrument and treat the patient. It has overlapping sectors for gentler, more homogenous treatment and automatic sleeve emptying post treatment. Additionally, it has electronic pressure control system.
• 26 preset therapy protocols and programme sequences
• Individually adjustable pressure for each chamber
• Working chamber activity shown on display
• Option to disable one or more chambers where the patient cannot tolerate the pressure
• Advanced settings of pressure gradient