Vertical Type Intensive Care Unit
• Çağdaş Vertical Intensive Care Units are useful and compact devices.
• These are systems that contain accessory rails for carrying accessories used in intensive care units.
• There are first quality aluminum profiles, 2-channel channels that allow independent circulation of electricity and gas installations by offering the opportunity to design as desired according to the area to be applied and the needs of the customers.
• There is an electrical installation with weak and strong current passing through separate ducts.
• Thanks to the connection equipment suitable for the area to be installed, the special round body structure and the accessory rail, it provides the opportunity to change the equipment to be used easily.
• There are electrical sockets, grounding nodes, telephone, nurse call, intercom, other installation connections grouped on a single unit.
• The variety of functions that can be increased has unit lengths in standards of 2000 mm, 4000 mm, 6000 mm, unless there is a different demand.
• Color selection from RAL catalog is provided.