The UV Cabinet 4 is designed for inspecting thin-layer chromatograms or other objects under UV light in absence of ambient light.
The UV Cabinet 4 consists of a UV Lamp 4 and the Viewing Box 4. The front of the Viewing Box 4 is closed with a roller shutter. Eyes are protected by the UV filter in the viewing window. The distance between UV lamp and object is optimally selected for homogeneous illumination and observation of the entire TLC plate through the viewing window.
- Two UV tubes for illumination (UV 254 nm & UV 366 nm, each 8W)
- Minimum space requirements through small footprint
- Eyes protected through UV filter in the viewing window
- Almost no influence of ambient light
- For any plate format up to 20 x 20 cm
CAMAG® UV Cabinet 4, consisting of 022.9060 CAMAG® Viewing Box 4 for CAMAG UV lamps of the 022.91XX series 022.9160 CAMAG® UV Lamp 4 dual wavelength 254/366 nm, 2 x 8 W
CAMAG® UV lamp 4 dual wavelength 254/366 nm, 2 x 8 W
CAMAG® Viewing Box 4 for CAMAG UV lamps of the 022.91XX series