CapitalBio Genotype and Drug Resistance Detection Kit for Hepatitis B Virus
The WHO identifies Hepatitis B as a major global health problem. According to the WHO, approximately 240 million individuals are chronically infected with hepatitis B. Each year, there are 780,000 deaths resulting from hepatitis B infection. CapitalBio Genotype and Drug Resistance Detection Kit for Hepatitis B Virus is designed for a rapid and accurate genotyping of subtypes of HBV and detection of drug resistance to four drugs and interferon. It employs multiplex asymmetric allele-specific PCR technology and covers 7 drug-resistance-related mutations. It helps to ensure correct diagnosis and effective treatment.
● High Throughput: The genotyping of three subtypes of HBV and the detection of drug resistance to four drugs and interferon are done simultaneously.
● Rapid Detection: It takes only 6 hours to finish the testing process.
● High Sensitivity: Its detection limit is 1×103 IU/mL.
● Automatic Operation: Hybridization, washing, and scanning are all finished by instruments. No developing operation is needed. Reports are generated automatically by the software.
● High Traceability: Test results can be saved permanently and therefore are highly traceable.