5E-C5500 Automatic Calorimeter
5E-C5500 is used to determine the calorific value of solid and liquid combustibles including oil, coal, coke, foodstuffs and biomass products. The calorific value is a crucial characteristic for each substance, also the key point to calculate the price of coal, so it will directly affect the economic benefits of the customers. This technique is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
True Isoperibol Calorimeter
The jacket surrounding the vessel is kept at constant temperature with an accuracy to 0.1℃ during analysis.Mechanical supports for the vessel are made of a very lowthermal conductivity plastic. To minimize convention,water is added on the sides,top and bottom of the bucket.
High Automation and Efficiency
1. Dynamic method available, without compromising accuracy or precision.
2. Second oxygen vessel and sample can be prepared while the current sample is being analyzed.
3. Two calorimeters can be controlled by one computer.Sample mass can be transferred to PC directly.
Optimized Design for Reliable Test Result
1. A reliable quantitative measuring cup ensures stable water volume of the bucket.
2. Closed-loop water circulation assures the purity of water system without any additional solution.
3. Filter in the bucket purify the water in circulation system.
Main analyzer: Controlling Unit and Chiller
Standard CV bomb
Data System (PC & Printer)
Handle Oxygen Charger
Bench-top oxygen charger
Halogen Resistant Oxygen Vessel