5E Series C/H/N Elemental Analyzer is used to determine carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen content in solid and liquid material, such as coal, coke, oil, petroleum, biomass, fertilizer, plastic, food, hydrocarbons and plant tissue, leaves and tobacco, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, food industry, education etc.
1. High throughput: standard auto loader for 35 samples per layer, stackable to 4 layers available.
2. Dual-stage furnace system with pure oxygen flow to ensure the complete combustion of all samples.
Good Environment Adaptability
1. Optimum gas circuit provides good gas tightness of the system.
2. O-ring free from heat resource.
1. Independent detectors to determine C, H, N respectively. Analysis of CH mode and CHN mode can be chosen on software. (For 5E-CHN2200)
2. Saving time, gas and reagent: only 5.5ml blended gas needed to be analyzed.
The operator is limited to just adding sample to auto sample loader. Then the instrument will finish the test, cool down and shut off automatically.
High purity copper
H2O sorb reagent
Standrad Reference Material(GBW)
AR427 com-aid for liquid sample
Additional1 2 4 layers carousels
4cm x 4cm size tin-foil cup
Bigger size hole carousel