1) Material: medical grade PVC, with or without DEHP;
2) The chamber with wings and air vent;
3) Luer slip connector;
4) CommonPVC or elastic tube;
5) With rubber connection;
6) Polybag or blister packing
The precautions of using disposable infusion set:
1. Product sterilized by Epoxy hexylene, asepsis, non-pyrogen without unusual toxicity and hemolysis response.
2. This disposable infusion set is used by the clinical, and must be damaged after use.
3. Take down protect set , insert bottle the plug puncture device drains away interior air.
4. uses the rate-of-flow controller to adjust the drop number, according to conventional infusion operation.
5. Stop use if package is punctureed or the protective cap falls off.
6. The term of validity is two years, Expired is forbid.
7. The product should store in the relative humidity not to surpass 80%, non-corrosiveness gas, cool, ventilates good, in dryly clean room.