Experience the Ultra-Mobility
Versatile diagnostic solutions
Intelligent workflow,simplified keyboard
Advanced 4D technologies:Virtual HD,Depth View
Breakthrough new tech. :FHI,X-contrast,Q-flow,Q-Beam,Q-image
Built in battery 80min(option)
CW,TDI,Free M mode,Color M mode,ECG
•Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the QBit uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving.
•Doubles the volume of signais received over traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images.
•Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
•FHI is an innovative harmonie imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients' size and weight. This allows the QBit to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients.
•Traditional Tissue Harmonies and Phased Harmonies compromise image quality and resolution when pénétration is increased.
•Chison's FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult-to-image patients.
QBit 7 - Experience the Ultra-Mobility
● 19” LED HD monitor with slim design
● Directional arm with a rotatable and height-adjustable control panel
● Hassle-Free maintenance（Hero Kit）
● Breakthrough technologies : FHI, X-contrast, Q-flow, Q-beam, Q-image
● Comprehensive cardiac packages：CW, TDI, Free steering M mode, Color M mode, ECG
● Real-time curved panoramic imaging
● Advanced 4D technologies: Virtual HD, Depth View
● Built- in battery (option)