Indication: Allergic rhinitis
• Non-invasive Treatment: No surgical wound, no foreign object implanting, no additional harm;
• Patient-friendly Treatment: An outpatient procedure, no nasal packing;
• Convenient Data Management: Capacity of 40,000 patient records.
• Safe: protecting and maintaining the structure of nasal cavity and nasal mucosa without any nose bleed, adhesion of nasal cavity, mycteroxerosis or postnasal drip;
• Repeatable: flexible clinical protocol for individuals;
• User-friendly: 5-10mins treatment, easy to command;
• Environment-friendly: no radioactive pollution or smog.