For ENT Surgery
Surgical Power Device——E.N.T.
(1) Overall dimensions of complete appliance: 315 mm (length) × 308 mm (width) × 171 mm (height).
(2) Overall weight：6 Kg
2 Clinical Application
For access channel establishing in ENT surgery
Shaving cartilaginous tissue
3 Intended Use
In the ear surgery, nasal surgery, throat surgery in ENT, head and neck surgery, maxillofacial surgery, eye
surgery and other surgery, DK-ENT-MS is intended for the incision and removal of soft and hard tissue or bone,
such as drilling, cutting, sawing, burring and shaving.
4 3 Performance Descriptions
• Ergonomic design, User-friendly HMI, touch screen, true color LCD.
• Self-diagnosis and overload protection enables normal operation and ultra safety.
• Irrigation pump is available.
• Dual motor outlet, stepless speed, control by hand or foot.
• Auto identify for Micromotor/tools.
• Low noise/heat/vibration Handpieces& Blades with rust-proof and autoclavable.
• High-grade stainless steel blades with precision treatment, sharp and durable.
• BF standard interfaces to ensure exceptional electrical safety.
• Wide range of working power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz.
• Micromotor’s cable Length is 3m, the maximum speed can be 40000 r/min and the peak output power can up to 100W.
• Burring handpiece has two types: Φd 15mm, angle 0° and Φd 15mm, angle 21°. The maximum speed can be 80000 r/min.
• Micro Burring Handpiece has two types: Φd 15mm, angle 0° and Φd 15mm, angle 21°. The maximum speed can be 80000 r/min.
• Shaving Handpiece Forward Direction: 6000～13000 r/min, F/R Direction: 500～6000 r/min.