valve for the medical industry / manual
for the medical industry
The GV series valves offer 10 times more flow than the MAV series and 2.5 times the flow of the MJV series. With Clippard’s versatile 15/32-32 nosethread, a large variety of buttons and valve actuators can be used with the stem operated valves. The GTV series are toggle valves with panel mounting capabilities (5/8-32 nose thread). The outlet port on all GV valves can be easily positioned to any orientation for mounting convenience.
Medium: 2-Way: Air, Water or Oil; 3-Way: Air
Input Pressure: 150 psig max.
Air Flow: 38 scfm @ 50 psig; 67 scfm @ 100 psig
Temperature Range: 32 to 230°F
Ports: 1/4” NPT, 3/8” Push-Quick, Cartridge
Force for Full Stem Travel: 9 lb. nominal @ 100 psig
Mounting (Cartridge Style): Inserts into a 0.687” bore
Stem: Stainless Steel; Toggle: ENP Steel; Stem Travel: 1/8”
• Will accept a variety of manual, air pilot, electrical or mechanical actuators
• Small, compact size, lightweight
• Design flexibility and fast response
• Corrosion-resistant series also available
• Nitrile seals standard, FKM optional