• Suitable for Vapor Shipping of samples
• Convenient, lightweight aluminum construction
• Low liquid nitrogen consumption
• Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
• Hydrophobic liquid nitrogen absorbent system
Vapor Shippers are designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the MVE CryoShipper Vapor Series employs a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
A protective shipping carton is available for all models (except the SC 20/12V). These containers may be used to ship your samples with a “non-hazardous” classification throughout the world, thus reducing costs and helping to assure sample viability.