The VIDA X Series LED Surgical Lighting System (VIDA X) uses highly-efficient light-emitting diodes (LED) for surgical operations and diagnostic purposes.
• Cool and high-efficiency LEDs mean less heat on surgeon.
• Long lifetime with 5-year warranty on LEDs.
• Pure white light at 4200 Kelvins.
• High-intensity output at maximum 160,000 lux.
• Focus is adjustable through 157 cm beneath the lighthead.
• Reduced shadow gives optimal illumination in a deep cavity.
• Light intensity adjustable from 10%~100%.
Two Ambient Lights
• Green ambient light (ENDO mode) sheds low-level green light.
• White ambient light (GUIDE mode) illuminates those LEDs at the center of
Lighthead and Wall
• Intensity is controlled through slider bar or touch keypad.
• Synchronization of all lighting functions by activating SYNC button.
Camera-Ready Lighthead and Suspension
• The lighting system is pre-wired for an optional plug-and-play VIDA HD
• Advanced design in suspension supports HD video transmission while
allowing 360° rotation on all key joints.
Laminar Air Flow Compatible
• VIDA X offers many options and configurations, and is compatible for
operating rooms (O.R.) with laminar air flow systems.