Used for percutaneous drainage in a variety of drainage applications (e.g., nephrostomy, biliary, and abscess), either by direct stick or Seldinger access technique.
• In the pages of this catalog, you’ll find the right choice of drainage catheter
to suit each procedure, and the accessories to complement your preference.
• You’ll find the technology that only a leader can provide, including Ultrathane®
construction for patient comfort, hydrophilic coating for ease of insertion,
radiopacity for precise placement, and a variety of locking mechanisms.
• And you’ll find the product qualities you have come to expect, such as kink
resistance and consistent hub sizes.
Be sure you have the right drainage catheter for
each procedure, including your most challenging
and complex cases. The choice is yours.
Multipurpose Drainage Catheter
Used for percutaneous drainage in a variety of drainage applications
(e.g., nephrostomy, biliary, and abscess), either by direct stick or Seldinger
• The Intro-Tip™ design helps prevent the catheter from accordioning if it
meets resistance during insertion.
• The easy-to-use, low-profile Mac-Loc® firmly fixates the 10 mm pigtail
while maintaining patient comfort.
• Ultrathane® material enhances patient comfort and allows the
catheter to be used safely with ethyl alcohol.
• The hydrophilic coating, when activated, becomes very lubricious,
reducing friction during catheter insertion.
• The 10 mm pigtail facilitates drainage in small cavities.