· Tooth whitening and composite resin photopolymerizer device with curing light via single LED (Light Emitting Diode), suitable to resins containing camphorquinone as photoinitiator. It comprises four parts: base, lithium battery, hand piece and optical fiber tip.
· Round, anatomic, light, charger base, with battery charge indicator light; when the light is red, the battery is charging and it turns green when the charge is full.
· 3.7V, 2200 mAh lithium battery, innovative design with charge duration for up to 400 shots.
· Light and anatomic wireless handpiece, with full movement freedom, reduces tiredness, provides greater comfort, ergonomy and enables the use in multiple consulting rooms.
· Activation button with attached on and off switching function, facilitating activation, 20 seconds time with audible "bip" from 5 to 5 seconds; power indicator green led blinks when the battery charge is low.
· Predefined selection button in three power modes: pulse – led steadily blinking, gradual – light gradually intensifies and intense – maximum light intensity.