High-speed pen with two-hole Borden coupling as per Standard ISO 9168; natural anodized aluminum body with round gripping grooves.
· Balanced turbine enables speed of 400.000 rpm ± 15% with high axial and radial torque and efficient drill concentricity; mounted on synthetic rubber rings; silent due to the absence of turbine vibration with the body; speed control through foot pedal control.
· Ceramic ball bearings, the latest technology available in high performance bearings, with high durability and increased efficiency in lubrications.
· Head smaller than conventional systems provides easy access to the most difficult tooth faces.
· Weight of 38g reduces the operator effort; triple spray facilitates directing the cooling liquid to the drill.
· Push-button (PB) system; with a simple pression with thumb tip on head lid opens the chuck, which is spring-activated for operating the removal or insertion of drills, with mechanical pressure on the internal head set, eliminating inconveniences of drill extractor and the possibility of cross-contamination.
· Drill length adjustment defined by DS; when fitting it with fingers to the chuck, it avoids break and damage of bits, mainly those diamond, long and thin bits.
· Due to no use of drill extractor, which is difficult to disinfect, it provides longer service life to the turbine/bearing set, because of the less effort applied.