Latex-free & medical grade DEHP free PVC material.
Ergonomic design for better patient comfort.
Star lumen oxygen tubing to reduce the risk of kinking.
Single patient use to avoid cross-contamination.
Three sizes for options.
The nasal oxygen cannula is a two-protrusion device that allows oxygen to be
input from the patient's nostrils.
Instruction for Use :
1. Place the transnasal oxygen cannula on the patient's face, place the nasal
connector into the patient's nasal cavity, and adjust the oxygen nasal cannula
to the appropriate tightness.
2. Connect the oxygen tube connector at the other end of the oxygen nasal
cannula to the flow meter to adjust the oxygen to the appropriate flow rate for
1. The product is used by a single patient.
2. Please make sure all parts are connected before use.
3. This instruction is only a general indication, and it still needs to be used by
professional medical personnel.
4. "This product may dissolve the plasticizer Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP),
used by sensitive groups such as male infants, pregnant or lactating women,
and adolescent males. For medical products, medical professionals are
advised to include DEHP's health risk concerns into clinical treatment
5. Please confirm the integrity of the packaging and product before use. Do not
use if it is damaged or damaged.
6. The maximum recommended life of this device is 7 days.
7. Dispose of in accordance with the local medical waste disposal regulations.