The Marina Automatic recliner is our original product. It has demonstrated outstanding reliability and durability through use by hundreds of customers in both private and public hospital settings. The Marina Automatic recliner embodies a novel concept, namely an automatic reclining chair for indoor use which is also particularly useful for patient mobility.
Independently adjustable backrest and leg rest.
Two independent motors controlled with an easy to use, hand held, wire controller.
Lifetime warranty on frame.
Facilitates patient transfer from chair to a bed or bathroom facility.
Extra soft movement.
Retractable footrest plate.
Moisture barrier and easy to clean.
Ultra resistant double castors with individual locks on each castor.
Ergonomic push bar facilitates the transportation and rotation of the chair.
· A rechargeable battery will provide user with a much greater level of autonomy.
· Swing away table:
· Allows users with limited mobilty to use it while eating, reading or computing.
· Head rest:
· The adjustable head rest is removable, and provides greater comfort to the user.
· IV Pole:
· Stainless steel pole that fits into the adjustable IV Pole holder.
· IV Pole holder:
· Attaches to the multiple accessories bar. It is height, tilt and direction adjustable.
· Blood donor arm holder:
· The adjustable donor arm holder provides a comfortable arm position for a donor or patient.
· Oxygen tank holder:
· Attaches to the back of the chair to carry an oxygen cylinder.