Dry Bond, 10mL
Dry Bond is a dental drying agent for use with metal, composites and porcelain surfaces. Non-toxic and non-irritating, Dry Bond should be applied after rinsing Etchant or other cleansing and debriding agents.
(1) 10mL Bottle of Dry Bond
• Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
• Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
• Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
• Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking.
• Keep container tightly closed.
• Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
• Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment.
• Use only non-sparking tools.
• Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
• Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
• Keep cool.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue
• If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
• IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
• IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
• Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
• In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam for extinction.
• Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
• Store locked up.
• Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.