Nuance® Universal OA2
Nuance® is a light-cured, micro-hybrid resin composite that simplifies the composite restoration process like never before. It's translucent when thin and opaque when thick. One body shade can be used for an entire restoration with flawless, natural-looking results. And that's just the beginning.
superb handling properties
a creamy consistency that spreads easily
innovative syringe delivery system featuring flat, hinged cap and audible and tactile tick marks for unit-dose applications
convenient pre-loaded tips for minimal waste
bright color-coded shade identification
a range of seven universal shades
• Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
• Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
• Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
• Keep container tightly closed.
• Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
• Keep cool
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.
• IF eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
• IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
• If INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
• Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell
• In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam for extinction
• Store locked up.
• Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Hazard Not Otherwise Classified (HNOC)