A6012 HOTWAX T
Electronic controlled heater (wide temperature adjusting range: from 30° to 120°C) for rapid and controlled melting of the most commonly used waxes in the dental field.
3 small-sized melting pots provide for the preset temperature to be achieved quickly, best suited for the wax dipping technique.
Individual temperature control is matched to each melting pot.
HOTWAX will assure consistent benefits:
– wax fumes are drastically restricted
– capability to set the most suitable temperature
– steady and ideal wax flowability
– no alteration in wax structure
– 3 separate melting pots with individual temperature control
– 3-pot electric heater to hold the wax at a liquid state
– very accurate one-degree temperature electronic control system to avoid any alterations in the wax structure
– protection lid against airborne agents during idle mode
– the display alternatively shows either the preset or the actual temperature
– overall dimensions: mm 200x145x75h
– pot size: 3 di Ø30x25h