Introducing TruNatomy™, the latest creation from Dentsply Sirona that is part of a long tradition of successful endodontic treatment solution. This tradition includes recognized brands such as ProTaper® and WaveOne®, both known and trusted around the world for their reliability and performance.
he new TruNatomy™ solution offers:
• Smooth feeling during preparation
• Improved performance and efficacy1
• More space for debridement and debris removal1
• Respect of the natural tooth anatomy
• Preserve tooth structure
TruNatomy™ features products for each step of the root canal treatment that work together smoothly:
• Orifice Modifier, Glide Path and Shaping Files
• Dedicated Absorbent points
• Dedicated Conform Fit™ Gutta-Percha
• New flexible irrigation needle
Successful root canal treatment starts with adequate access to the pulp chamber. The ideal procedure provides access to root canal oriﬁces with minimal loss of dentin.
Retaining dentin serves as the critical base for a quality restoration following root canal treatment. The more dentin preserved during an endodontic treatment, the more options there will be to perform a successful, durable restoration1.
Thus, a Conservative Endodontic Cavity (CEC) is the recommended with the TruNatomy™ system.
Preparing the canal
The TruNatomy Oriﬁce Modiﬁer adapts the shape of the oriﬁce to create the ideal entry
point for the TruNatomy Glider and TruNatomy Shaping ﬁles.