3.5 mm LCP® Superior and Superior Anterior Clavicle Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP Clavicle Plates combine locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Plates feature COMBI Bone Plate Holes that allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section for angular stability, and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit (DCU) section for compression.
A fixed-angle construct provides advantages in osteopenic bone or multifragment fractures where screws do not rely on plate-to-bone compression to resist patient load, but function similarly to multiple, small, angled blade plates.
The wide range of pre-contoured plates allows surgeons to select the plate that will best fit the patient's anatomy.
• Limit plate-to-bone contact to reduce impairment of blood supply
• Lateral arrow and sign for right or left
• Small diverging screws provide fixation for multiple fracture patterns
• 2 mm K-wire hole on lateral end aids plate positioning
Rounded plate/screw Profile
• Minimize the risk of soft tissue irritation
COMBI Bone Plate Holes
• Accept 3.5 mm locking, 3.5 mm cortex, and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
Recon Plate Segments
• Allow contouring of plates to fit patient anatomy
Tapered Plate Tip
• Tapered end for submuscular plate inserting may preserve tissue viability