2.7mm/3.5mm Variable Angle LCP® Elbow System
Building on success to improve patient care.
The Variable Angle LCP® Elbow Plating System offers the following features:
Designed to reduce the risk of soft tissue irritation
Offers simplicity and adaptability
Responds to the specifics of proximal ulna fractures
Allows both parallel and perpendicular plating of the distal humerus
Features & Benefits
• Anatomic shape based on analysis of over 100 skeletal specimens*
• Plates feature a rounded profile and tapered tips
• Reconstruction plate segments allow additional contouring
• Features 2.7 mm low-profile Metaphyseal Screws
• Two forceps aid in reduction
The Synthes 2.7mm/3.5mm Variable Angle LCP® Elbow System is indicated for fixation of fractures of the distal humerus, olecranon and ulna in adults and adolescents (12-21) in which the growth plates have fused. Specifically,
Distal humerus plates are indicated for intra-articular fractures, comminuted supracondylar fractures, osteotomies, malunions, and non-unions of the distal humerus.
Olecranon and Proximal ulna plates are indicated for fractures, osteotomies, malunions, and non-unions of the olecranon and proximal ulna.