• User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
• On-Board Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.
• Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
• Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
• Automatic Switching: Tungsten& Deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm.
• Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
Optical Systen Single Beam
Light Source Tungsten lamp&
Spectral Bandwidth 4.0nm
Wavelength Range 200-1000nm
Wavelength Accuracy ±2nm
Wavelength Repeatability ≤1nm
Photometric Range -0.3-3.0A， 0-200%T
Stability ≤0.002A/h @500nm
(after preheat 2 hours)
Stray Light ≤0.2%T@220&360nm
Sample Compartment 4-position,10mm
Output USB Port&Parallel Port (Printer)
Power 110/220VAC, 50/60Hz,120W
Dimension (L×W×H) 490×360×210mm