Endoscopic Polyp Trap
Designed to assist in effective tissue retrieval, without the need for manual manipulation of biomaterial. Using polyp traps can help minimize procedure time as well as the risk of losing polyps during collection. Multiple styles available, with single, four and five multi polyp trap.
Single chambers 20ml/40ml/70ml
• Each trap is individually packaged for single-patient use to reduce risk of cross-contamination.
• Clear plastic design allows for visual confirmation during polyp collection
• Accurately identify each specimen sample in fixed chambers
• Capture excised tissue with a convenient polyp collection and transport container
How the Suction Polyp Trap Four Chamber Polyp Trap Works
The Suction Polyp Trap four chamber polyp trap is used for suction retrieval of endoscopically removed polyps. The multi chamber polyp trap utilizes numbers on the specific chambers to facilitate accurate identification and localization of multiple specimens.
Why the Suction Polyp Trap Four Chamber Polyp Trap?
The multi chamber polyp trap is designed to filter specimens helping to minimize time and exposure to bodily fluids. In addition, this polyp trap provides:
● Four capture chambers with large numbering to aid in accurate identification and localization for multiple polyp removal
● A rotatable lid to allow for efficient polyp retrieval during procedures
● A clear chamber design to allow for quick visual verification of polyp collection