The drying oven is to be used for drying, firing, melting, curing and sterilization of various articles, treatment of tools and samples as well as performance of laboratory investigations of every sort and kind in the laboratories of industrial enterprises, research establishments and medical institutions, colleges, universities, etc.
- Working temperature range, °C – from ambient +50 to +320
- Temperature setting discreteness, °C - ±1
- Temperature non-uniformity throughout the volume, °C - ±2.5
- Chamber volume, l – 25
- Standard/maximum number of shelves, pcs – 2/3
- Power consumption, W – 1500
- Supply voltage, V – 220 V, 50 Hz
- Chamber dimensions, mm - 280x300x300
- External dimensions, mm – 510x670x480
- Weight, kg – 37
The scope of delivery of the standard equipment includes:
1. Drying oven PE-4620M – 1 pc.
2. Shelf made of stainless steel – 2 pcs.
3. Mains cable – 1 pc.
4. Data Sheet and Operating Manual – 1 pc.