The dry block heater is intended for heating the samples in reaction vessels (10 ml) in fixed temperature regime under laboratory conditions.
The following functions are implemented in the device:
- setting and indication of the specified heating temperature
- setting the timer for switching on the heating after expiration of the specified time (delayed start)
- setting the timer for switching off the heating after expiration of the specified time
- socket for mounting the control thermometer
- Working temperature range, °С – from ambient +10 to 180
- Temperature maintenance accuracy, °С - ± 0.2
- Temperature gradient within the block volume - ± 0.2°С
- Temperature setting discreteness, °С – 0.1
- Timer interval setting range (switch-controlled):
- from 1 s to 99 min 59 s, the discreteness is 1 s
- from 1 min to 99 hours 59 min, the discreteness is 1 min (factory setting)
- from 1 hour to 99 days 23 hours, the discreteness is 1 hour
- Power consumption, W - 350
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH), mm - 220x275х160
- Weight, kg – 4.5
- Socket dimensions, mm – ?18x85
- Number of sockets - 22
Scope of delivery:
1. Dry block heater - 1 pc.
2. Removable handle for moving the block – 1 pc.
3. Mains cable - 1 pc.
4. Data Sheet and Operating Manual – 1 pc.