This Full HD widescreen monitor is ideally suited for viewing images in surgical environments. With its modular design, the EX271W is streamlined as a future-safe platform for evolving environments and further integration into a wider system.
• 27-inch LCD module with 1080p (Full HD) resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels).
• Powerful LED backlight with over 500 cd/m² luminance for an optimal presentation of critical images.
• 5 factory calibrated look-up tables for quick and easy adaptation to diverse application and viewing environments.
• Modular concept for targeted integration into current and future systems.
• Sleek, encapsulated design with laminated safety glass and an unsurpassed IP rating ideally suited to the OR environment.
Exceptional High-Brightness and High-Definition
With a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a typical brightness of more than 500 cd/m², the monitor can display original, 1080p (Full HD) images without blurring or distortion irrespective of the local ambient lighting conditions.
Quick and Easy Installation
With 5 factory calibrated look-up tables and integrated mirroring functions, the monitor can be quickly and easily adapted to the local viewing conditions and preferences of the surgeon.
Diagnostic Precision with Factory Adjustment
To ensure the most accurate and consistent images possible, EIZO carefully measures and sets every tone on the production line to offer image quality tailored specifically to medical needs like DICOM Part 14 or gamma 2.2.