Patient entertainment, education & communications system.
Patients can enjoy their hospital stay with bedside access to a range of multi-media entertainment services; up to date medical and hospital information and easy to use internal and external communications services - all accessible via one easy to use terminal at the patient's bedside.
Patient applications available:
• Digital on-demand entertainment & services (TV, Movies, Radio, Internet)
• Communication services (Telephone, nurse call)
• Electronic meal ordering (Dietary alerts (religious/medical), meal management)
• Patient education & information (Medical procedure videos, hospital services)
• Direct electronic payment (pre/post pay options)
Medical staff access to patient care database.
Medical staff can perform daily patient-care routines with greater ease by accessing the Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and clinical applications direct from every patient's bedside.
Using secure smart card technology, clinical staff can access clinical dashboard where they can follow defined patient care pathways; enter real-time observation data from daily rounds; interact with complete patient records; order medical tests and view results; view prescriptions and perform faster cross-hospital communications.