Universal desensitizing self-etching light-cure bonding agent
Formulation without any addition of TEGDMA, HEMA, BisGMA
- Multi-purpose (direct and indirect restorations) and universal : excellent shear bond strength on tooth structures, ceramic, metal and Zirconia.
- Good wetting properties to be used on slightly moist dentin surfaces (wet-bonding-techniques).
- Contains Benzalkonium Chlorure to eliminate residual bacteria (no post-operative sensitivities).
- Releases fluoride.
• Light-cure composites on tooth structures.
• Light-cure composites on metal (replacement of broken ceramic chips in mouth).
• Dual-cure mode (core build-up), when mixed with Healbond MP activator.
In conjunction with INNOCEM :
• To bond ceramic veneers, root canal posts and Maryland bridges.