- The outer surface of the device is made of galvanized steel, painted with electrostatic
paint to protect against rust. The inner surface is produced of chrome nickel sheet.
- The incubator door has double thermal glazing, it can be locked and has magnetic seal
rings. Thus, it provides an opportunity to trace the stocks.
- The device operates with 195-230 V/50 Hz network voltage.
- The device can work at a desired temperature between 22°C and 24°C .
- The incubator provides equal temperature distribution with the strengthened fan system it
- The inner cabin of the incubator is carried out with LED lights.
- User-friendly digital control panel, which carried out with a micro processor, enables to
keep the data in memory for 30 days.
- The thermostat at the control panel of the device can make measurements with 0.1°C
- There are 2 probs in the incubator. One of these measures the inner cabin temperature
and the other measures the temperature of the sample liquid at the blood density. These
informations can be traced on the digital screen.
- There is an accumulator system charged automatically at the control panel of the device.
- This system provides at possible electricity cut offs, that the digital control panel and the
thermal printer continue working for 24 hours.
- The incubator alerts you with visual and audio signals when the lower and upper
temperature limits are exceeded, the door of the device is left open, low voltage and/or
electricity cut off problems occurs.
- When the door opens while the incubator is working, the fan system and the Platelet