Disposable Ear Specula
1. It is made of polyvinyl alcohol, light and smooth, easy to insert into ear canal;
2. The Disposable Ear Specula is a necessary part for inner ear examination, which can be used to examine the tympanic membrane and observe the diseases of ear canal and the tympanic membrane;
3. Compatible with all kinds of otoscopes;
4. It is funnel-shaped with round and blunt tip edge, and will not damage the ear canal or tympanic membrane;
5. The tip can be machined into a plane or an inclined plane according to the needs;
6. The inner cylinder wall is matt, not easy to reflect, and does not affect the line of sight;
7. Disposable use.
1. The Disposable Ear Specula is installed on the otoscope to examine the tympanic membrane and assist in ear examination and surgery;
2. Locate the foreign body in the ear canal.
This product is suitable for all major medical institutions and plastic institutions.
As the number of ENT patients worldwide continues to increase and the plastic surgery market matures, in the future otolaryngology industry, the number of high-value medical consumables will also increase accordingly. Adhering to the tenet of "Transcendental Excellence, Access Lead" and years of industry experience, we have provided hundreds of companies with high-quality products and services. Our otology products include PVA ear packs, otology packing strips, tympanostomy tubes, malleable ear dressings, ear specula, ossicular prostheses, etc.