- Protection class FFP2: Edecon® Protector FFP2 half-masks filter both inhaled and exhaled air and are therefore classified as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Efficient filtering system (> 95%)
- Hygienic individual packaging: the individual packaging prevents contamination of the mask before use. The pack contains ten individually wrapped protective masks
- Optimal fit
- Tested and CE certified
- DIN EN 149:2001+A1:2009 reference standard
- Certificate Nr. EPT 0477.PPE.20/4081 of 2020-11-27 valid until 2025-11-26
- Made in Italy
- Colour: white
FFP2 masks have a high filtering power at the exit (exhalation) and at the entrance (inhalation) of > 95%, unlike surgical masks which reach a maximum of 20% at the inhalation. These results can only be obtained by wearing the mask correctly, which must adhere completely to the facial part to be covered.
They are strictly recommended for anyone who finds themselves in a high-risk situation, such as in closed, crowded spaces with little air exchange.
FFP2 masks are disposable and should be worn for a maximum of 7-8 hours at a time, replacing them as soon as the surface in contact with the skin becomes moist.
Edecon® Protector FFP2 is manufactured in Italy and offers a sustainable alternative in respiratory protection due to short transport routes and local sourcing of components. The low material mix also results in less plastic waste.
Not reusable, to be disposed of according to local laws and regulations