PATENT PENDING RELIEVED HELICAL FLAT REVOLVES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE CUTTING FLUTE:
• Increases the flexibility of the instrument
• Reduces engagement along length
• Self-Advancing, easy, negotiation of canals
• Produces faster instrumentation to the apex
• Creates less resistance
• Provides a coronal pathway for debris
PROPRIETARY, NITI INSTRUMENT MANUFACTURING PROCESS COUPLED WITH THE RELIEVED HELICAL FLAT PRODUCES:
• An instrument highly resistant to breakage
• Instrumentation flexibility which follows the anatomy of the canal, that reduces the risk of ledging, transportation, perforation and minimizing the loss of dentin.
• A system with a reduced number of instruments required for cleaning and shaping while preserving the anatomy.
• Time saving rotary instrument shaping system.
• Tough and reusable. SafeSiders HF instruments can be used up to 3 times, providing dramatic savings compared to single use systems*.
• Affordable SafeSiders HF instruments can be used with your current endo motor or, for optimal use and safety the EDS Endo-CSV Cordless Endodontic Handpiece
Endo-CSV Cordless Endo Motor
The Endo-CSV Cordless Endodontic Motor is designed to provide you with the utmost Control, Shape, and Vision available when proforming your root canal treatments.ust a few Reasons to
Upgrade Your Endo
THE ENDO-CSV CORDLESS MOTOR
• Cordless Endodontic Handpiece with Built-in LED Illumination
• Convenient and completely portable
• Easy to read LCD display
• Heavy-duty high torque motor