Digital Pupillometer CRP
- The pupillometer with corneal reflection is used to precisely measure pupillary distances and to record them numerically.
- The pupillometer measures monocular and binocular pupillary distances for all distances between 35 cm and infinity
- The monocular pupillary differences can be measured by occlusion of an eye if the binocular vision of the patient is abnormal.
- The pupillary differences between monocular and total (from 48 to 77 mm) are measured in increments of 0.5 mm
- It has automatic lighting and digital display
Dimensions: W 250 x D 160 x H 60 mm.
Weight: 0.7 kg.
Powered by 2 batteries, 1.5 V
Compliance marking Essilor strives to preserve a high quality product, with a validated and controlled process in accordance with strict procedures
Measurement rangefrom 48 to 77 mm (0,5 mm step)
Standby mode settingStandby - Module
DimensionL 250 x W 160 x H 60 mm