Specially designed for contact lens fitting and dry eye analysis
The Cornea 550 is an advanced corneal topographer with a colour camera optimised for external imaging. You can then show patients these comprehensive and easy-to-understand images to enhance communication and your expertise.Key Features
Large contact lens database and autofit function
Advanced qualitative and quantitative tear film assessment
Dynamic and static capture pupillometry
High-resolution colour camera
Wide array of graphic representations
Independent screen to facilitate the sharing of results
streamlined contact lens fitting process
• Precise evaluation of the corneal surface and wide variety of graphic presentations.
• Rapid and easy selection of the best lens thanks to fluorescein image simulation
and integrated database which includes lenses from 27 brands.
• Dynamic and static capture of the pupil reaction according to light conditions
(scotopic, photopic, mesopic).
advanced tear film analysis for dry eye treatment
• Blue and white light image capture allowing real-time observation of the tear
• Non-invasive measurement of the tear film break-up time (pictures and videos).
• Meibography with color scale enabling evaluation of gland loss