BASIC Q is a combined system producing reverse osmosis and deionized/pure water, designed for generic laboratory applications. Its external structure enables to use the instrument as a bench-top or a wall-mounted one. TDS tester helps the user in measuring conductivity during purification process. Automatic microcomputer controlling system, LED real-time animation mode display. Running status is showed in the LED display, such as flushing, producing water, full tank, water shortage, leakage and service.
- Power on self-test, power reset, alarm when work more than 6 hours continuously, water shortage, leakage, lowand high pressure.
- 3 procedure of the reverse osmosis membrane’s self-flushing: power on, water shortage reset and work more than 2 hours continuously, extend the life of RO membrane.
- 2 kind of installation type, Desk and wall-mounted (except for 45 series and built-in tankmodel). High-strength metal shell with powder painting technics, achieve elegant appearance and meeting GLP standard.
- Pretreatment cartridges, RO module, deionized cartridges, all designed to modularization independently, easy for maintenance and replacement.
- Tube and adapter with NSF authorization and top quality, reduce TOC level and assure ultrapure water’s quality.
- Standard pretreatment (including PP fiber, and active carbon cartridge), effectively protect RO membrane and run in low cost.
- RO module with DOW’s membrane, ensure long life, stable operation and high desalinization rate.