The Babypuff Neonatal Resuscitation Device, model 1020, enables excellent results in resuscitation procedures and operates with an external gas source. It has two easy-to-regulate valve systems, which parameterize and control all the functions of the resuscitation device.
It provides excellent oxygenation by safely inflating the patient's lungs, with consistent PIP and excellent PEEP control, thereby maintaining functional residual capacity, keeping the alveoli open and preventing the lungs from collapsing. It is a superior device in relation to bag valve masks or monoblock valve resuscitators, with readings directly on a quick response mano-vacuum gauge and an efficient patient interface system.
Ergonomic design that enables portability;
Provides integrated resources for effective airway management, such as being able to read pressures directly on a quick response mano-vacuum gauge;
The manual ventilation rate is obtained by digital occlusion of the PEEP valve aperture, which makes procedures easy to perform, avoids operator fatigue and permits better control over parameters.
Simple and accurate adjustments:
• Maximum pressure relief or safety control valve;
• Peak inspiratory pressure (PIP) control valve;
• Positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) control valve;
• All adjustments are made through one mano-vacuum gauge.
• Portable version (with handle);
• Benchtop version;
• Wall version;
• Mobile version (cart).
• Silicone masks;
• Intermediaries for connections;
• O2 flow meter;
• Gas inlet hose;
• Corrugated tube;
• Ayre's T-piece with PEEP valve;
• Test lung (latex-free);
• O2 and air extension of 1.5 m.