The Excelsa® 4 Centrifuge, model 280-R, and its accessories, were designed in accordance with the most current technology and safety standards.
It is a refrigerated centrifuge, with adjustable temperature from -5°C to 40°C.
• The centrifuges from the Excelsa® 280 line have an electronic microprocessor control which, in addition to maintaining accurate rotation, provides a complete fault diagnosis that can be viewed on the alphanumeric display panel;
• Structurally, it is built with reinforced steel, lined with carbon steel plate, with an epoxy paint finish, including the lid, thereby ensuring excellent corrosion resistance;
• The centrifugation chamber is stainless steel;
• It has 10 programs and an audible notification at the end of the process;
• The horizontal rotors come with caps and seal rings, and the adapters are made with detachable segments so that smaller tubes can be used;
• The lid is equipped with a safety device that will not allow the centrifuge to be opened while the motor is running, in addition to a lock and shock absorber;
• It has an imbalance sensor and LCD display indicating the rotor selected, rotation speed, centrifugal force, time, lid status, centrifugation status, temperature and program number selected.
Power: 220 V (50/60 Hz)
Power consumption: 1300 W
Dimensions (WxDxH): 82 x 65 x 43 cm
Temperature: -5°C to 40°C
Maximum relative centrifugal force (g): variable, according to programmed rotation
Acceleration and braking time: adjustable
Approximate noise level: 65 dBA, depending on the rotation selected