The Centrifuge Baby® I, model 206-BL, is designed for clinical use and laboratories in general.
It uses centrifugal force to separate the various density phases in liquid substances, which makes this equipment highly versatile in laboratory work.
• It has a brushless-type motor system driven by a frequency inverter that ensures accuracy and stability, eliminates wear and reduces operating noise;
• Its housing is made out of high-impact plastic and, on the inside, it is lined with steel plate;
• Easy-to-operate front panel, composed of a keypad and one-digit display for rotation and time;
• Lid with automatic shutdown switch;
• It normally comes without accessories, and it is up to customers to decide the type of rotor, tubes and tube holders that best meet their needs.
Power: Dual voltage switching power supply (50/60 Hz)
Power consumption: 300 W
Height with lid open: 46 cm
Height with lid closed: 28 cm
Overall diameter: 40 cm
Weight: 8 kg
Maximum rotation speed: 3600 RPM
Relative centrifugal force: 2,218 g
Fixed acceleration and braking time: 30 seconds
Process time: 45 minutes
Noise level: 78 dBa
• Horizontal rotors 8 x 15 ml – orange (complete);
• Horizontal rotors 8 x 5 ml – citrus yellow (complete);
• Horizontal rotors 8 x 10 ml – red (complete).