Designed to mix and stir water and solutions with viscosity of up to 80% glycerol.
The magnetic stirring system minimizes contamination and loss of liquid, which often occurs with stirrers that use blades.
The stirring action is produced by an internal magnetic system and, externally, by a Teflon-coated magnetic stir bar applied to the sample.
• Stirring intensity is adjusted through a solid-state electronic rheostat;
• On the rear there is a device that enables adapting the stirrer to any standardized rod, thermometer or any other necessary test accessory;
• The plates are marked to facilitate centralization of the samples and ensure optimal stirring;
• The control panel is equipped with two pilot lights: one to indicate operation of the stirring system, and the other which works together with a thermostat to indicate that the plate is heating up. It also has two knobs with settings from 1 to 10: one for adjusting speed and the other for setting temperature;
• The heating module uses a shielded resistor embedded in a stainless steel-coated aluminum plate, controlling ambient temperature at 300°C on the plate;
• Standard attachment rod.
Power: 110 or 220 V (60 Hz)
Power consumption: 320 W
External dimensions (W x D x H): 14.7 x 16 x 14.3 cm
Plate dimensions: 110 mm
Weight: 3 kg
Speed ranges: 300 to 3000 RPM
Maximum capacity: 1 L
• Magnetic stir bar coated with Teflon – 11 x 20 mm;
• Magnetic stir bar coated with Teflon – 12 x 40 mm;
• Magnetic stir bar coated with Teflon – 12 x 60 mm;
• Magnet for 300-mm long magnetic stir bar.