The Water Bath, model 1100, is designed for clinical, biochemical and bacteriological laboratory applications, where controlled temperatures of up to 60°C are required.
• Volume: 4 L;
• Capacity for 60 Kahn-type test tubes (of up to 13/100 mm);
• Electronic microprocessor control;
• Comes with transparent, plastic, drip-type lid and plastic shelves for 15 tubes (13 x 100 mm), totaling 60 tubes;
• Independent safety thermostat, which automatically shuts the heating system down if the temperature exceeds pre-established set points;
• Housing made out of painted aluminum, and internal construction in injection molded polypropylene, with a false bottom to facilitate cleaning.
Volume: 4 L
Power: 110 or 220 V (50/60 Hz)
Power consumption: 160 W
External dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 36 x 25.5 cm
Internal dimensions (W x D x H): 19.5 x 19.5 x 15 cm
Weight: 3 kg
Working temperature: ambient +5°C to 60°C