Designed to mix and stir water and solutions with viscosity of up to 80% glycerol.
The magnetic stirring system minimizes contamination and loss of liquid, which normally occurs with stirrers that use blades.
The stirring action is produced by an internal magnetic system and, externally, by a Teflon-coated magnetic stir bar applied to the sample.
• Stirring intensity is adjusted through a solid-state electronic rheostat;
• The plates are marked to facilitate centralization of the samples and ensure optimal stirring;
• This model does not have a heating system and stirring takes place at ambient temperature;
• The control panel is located on the front of the device, composed of a pilot LED and a knob for adjusting speed;
• The housing of the stirrer is comprised of an aluminum case, painted electrostatically with textured epoxy coating, designed to prevent possible liquid spills from penetrating the stirrer.
Power: Automatic dual voltage (60 Hz)
Consumption power: 10 W
External dimensions (W x D x H): 15 x 15 x 43 cm
Plate dimensions: 110 mm
Weight: 1.2 kg
Speed range: 90 to 1000 RPM
Maximum capacity: 3 L