The Germination Chamber 347-CDG, with microprocessor control, is designed to provide accurate temperature control within the chamber. The working temperature range is from 16° to 60°C. It has a diversified field of application, such as germination, incubation in general and plant studies.
• Made entirely of treated steel plate, with a white porcelain paint finish;
• Thermal insulation with expanded polyurethane (5-cm thick), including in the door;
• Capacity: 340 L;
• Working temperature: 16° to 60°C;
• Equipped with visual (LED indicators on the main panel) and audible high and low temperature and open-door alarms;
• Top-down ventilation by natural convection;
• Comes with nine shelves;
• Has four fluorescent lamps for a 24-hour photoperiod with a scale in minutes; the temperature can be adjusted for both day and night periods.
Power: 110 or 220 V (50/60 Hz)
Power consumption: 680 W
Internal height: 177 cm
Internal width: 48 cm
Internal depth: 44 cm
Net weight: 64 kg
• Power failure alarm kit;
• RS-232 output cable (3 m);
• Dot matrix printer kit;
• Switch kit;
• Power panel kit;
• Telephone dialer kit;
• Serial to Ethernet converter kit.