Laryngoscope blade LUNALITE D to be used for only one patient.
• Metal blade profile similar to the standard buckets reusable.
• Design of a highly impact-resistant plastic material in combination with a metal spatula, make the whole bucket is the most robust of the disposable spoons on the market. Its strength is comparable with metal buckets all reusable and is useful in all types of intubation procedures.
• Compatible with Green Standard ISO 7376.
• Economical 5.0mm light carrier provides optimum light output when used with our handle in a green specifications. Moreover, spoons Lunalite D has better light output compared with disposable spoons Laryngoscope different brands.
• The plastic portion of each bucket is clearly marked with its size.
• 3-groove ball bearing is used to lock such as shovels reusable. This solution not only provides a secure fit to compatible handle, but also allows you to re-apply for the same patient or for testing purposes.
• To prevent cross-infection, plastic spoons part is clearly marked "to be used only for a single patient"
• Buckets are available in 4 sizes Macintosh, in 5 sizes type Miller
• Buckets are supplied sterile in bags, which is opened by tearing.