The recirculator is developed in accordance with "R 3.5.1904-04.3.5. Disinfectology. Use of ultra-violet bactericidal radiation for the disinfection of air and surfaces in inner premises. Guidance" (approved by Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation of 04.03.2004).
The recirculator is designed for air disinfection of categories 1-5 premises with a volume of up to 75 cubic meters in healthcare facilities in the presence and absence of people to prepare the premises for operation by disinfecting the air flow in the process of its forced circulation through the body, inside which there are two 30W low-pressure germicidal lamps.
MAIN PERFORMANCE VALUES
1. The recirculator operates from AC voltage 220 ±22 V, frequency 50 Hz.
2. The power consumed by the recirculator from AC mains is no more than 200 VA.
3. Exposure rate from UV radiation source at a distance of 1 meter at a wavelength in the range of 253.7 nm is no less than 2 W/m. UV radiation source is two 30W low-pressure germicidal mercury-filled lamps that do not form ozone during combustion. Special glass with high transmittance of germicidal UV rays, and at the same time absorbing radiation below 200 nm forming ozone from air is used for the manufacture of lamps. Due to this, an extremely small ozone formation is registered (within MPC), which disappears completely after about 100 hours of lamp operation. The lamp average service life with proper operation and care is at least 9000 hours.
4. The recirculator continuous operation is no more than 7 days. The interval between power on/off is not regulated.
5. Time to recover the recirculator operation mode shall be no more than 1 minute.