FIXUS88 Pediatric (Mini)
The FIXUS88R Pediatric has been developed in cooperation with pediatric orthopedic surgeons: Dedicated to Pediatric Orthopedic treatment. Also suitable for adult upper extremity use
INTUITIVE & STABLE
The FIXUS88 Reconstruction devices are designed for long bone progressive-reconstructive treatment. Designed to be intuitive and stable in use: Resulting in reduced OR time, proper alignment and rapid corticalization.
The modular devices can be combined to satisfy surgeons needs. Amongst options you can add our trusted Hybrid Ring system.
The progressive devices offer the possibilities for bone lengthening, bone transport, Angular correction (the “ARC”) and Translation (the “TRL“) These progressive movements are visable with an indicative scale for reference.
– Dr. León Mora Herrera, Director General CORA Group
Centro de Excelencia en Cirurgia Ortopedica Reconstructiva Y Alargamientos Óseos
• Dedicated design for Pediatric (<50kg)
• Adult Upper Extremity Reconstruction
• Progressive Angulation, Translation
• Compression/Distraction and Dynamization
• Bone lengthening, bone transport
• Modular, quick & familiar use
• Reduced OR time
• Lightweight Carbonfibre Body
• Monoplanar with extra plane option