- It includes small 75mm rear wheels which can be incorporated to pass narrow ways.
- This system allows the wheelchair to be rotated on its own axis.
- Suitable for elevators, bathrooms, narrow doors, etc.
- Both rear wheels remain hidden until they are needed, when, through an simple movement, the attendant can deploy them and remove the big wheels easily.
- Patented model.
- Ergonomic design of the backrest tubes that allow full seat depth use and makes that the backrest upholstery provides added lumbar support.
- Quickrelease included.
- Available sizes: 38, 41, 45, 48, 52 and 56.
- Made of aluminum with no weldings.
- Highly resistant and comfortable.
- 5 different seat and armrest colors available.
- Weight: 15 kg.
- Resistance: 140 kg.
- Height adjustable and removable footrests with no need of tools.
- Removable armrests (no tools needed).
- Registered design.
Accessories: Attendant brake (1), viscolastic cushion (2), anti-tip wheels (3), elevating footrests (4), half-folded backrest (5).
HEIGHT 91,5 cm
LENGTH 107 cm
SEAT HEIGHT 51 cm
SEAT DEPTH 41 cm
FRONT WHEELS 200 mm
LENGTH WITHOUT FOOTRESTS 77 cm
WEIGHT 15 kg
RESISTANCE 140 kg
SEAT WIDTH Size - 2 cm
TOTAL WIDTH (R600) Size + 18 cm
TOTAL WIDTH (Small wheels )Size + 10 cm