Soflex II - Multifunctional comfort from one chair
The versatile Soflex is a height adjustable commode and shower chair that makes hygiene procedures safe and comfortable for both patients and caregivers. Its integrated tilt system assists posture management during patient transfers and its high-low function allows easy access for routines such as toileting, showering and hair washing.
The Soflex saves space because its multifunction capabilities mean one chair may be used instead of several and its comfortable padded backrest, armrests and adjustable footrests are easy to clean. The comfort grip handrail, lightweight frame and large easy roll castors make it light to manoeuvre ensuring smooth and efficient patient transfers.
• Head and footrest that can be adjusted
to match all heights and body types.
• The specially shaped and comfortable
base facilitates washing, easily fits a wc
pan or provides direct access to toilet seat.
• Takes up little floor space and features
four swivel wheels with brakes.
• A powerful actuator that effortlessly lifts
patients weighing up to 125 Kg
• Tubular steel structure, grey Rilsan coating.
• Ø125mm swivel castors with brakes.
• Pushing handle.
• Folding armrests with safety locks.
• Folding footrests adjustable in height.
• 3 part detachable headrest adjustable in height.
• Suitable for persons weighing up to 125 Kg.
• Total weight of the chair : hydraulic 35 Kg
• Minimum height of seat : 50 cm
• Lifting range : 55 cm
• Tilt range of the seat : 1 - 10° then 10 - 30°
• Height adjustment for headrest : 13 cm
• Height adjustment for footrests : 10 cm